Enter our competition to WIN an autumn theatre break in the beautiful Lake District including a stay at the magnificent Storrs Hall on Lake Windermere on Thursday 19 October with tickets for the evening performance of the Andrew Lloyd Webber and Alan Ayckbourn show BY JEEVES at the Old Laundry Theatre and more.
The prize includes:
- A one night stay with breakfast for two people in a Superior Lake View Room on Thursday 19 October 2017 at Storrs Hall Hotel
- Two complimentary tickets for BY JEEVES including a pre theatre three course supper and souvenir programme
- Complimentary entrance for two to the World of Beatrix Potter Attraction with Afternoon Tea
- A leisurely cruise for two with Windermere Lake Cruises
- A return trip for two on the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway
Please take a moment to enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning this brilliant prize!
- Employees of the named businesses or their families are not eligible to win.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Entries are only valid where entrants have entered their details on the Old Laundry Theatre website.
- The competition is for a 1-night stay for 2 people at Storrs Hall on Thurs 19 October with tickets for the Theatre that evening. The Attraction tickets can be used that day or Fri 20 October.
- The hotel stay and tickets are none transferable and to be used by the winner only.
- No extras are included (such as travel or expenses), this competition is for the accommodation & tickets & attractions mentioned above only.
- The prize carries no cash alternative in whole or in part and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The winner will be contacted via email and must respond within 3 days of the Old Laundry Theatre’s email to the winner, otherwise another winner will be selected from the other entrants.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The closing date is 23:59 on Sunday 1st October.
- Old Laundry Theatre reserves the right to end this competition early.